What We Offer
Forge Valley Fitness has a variety of programs available to suit the needs of everyone in your family, no matter their goals or aspirations.
Your goal coming into Forge could be anywhere from aspiring athlete, looking to improve your fitness, or just looking for some positive mental health.
Team Sport Training
Forge Valley Fitness offers customized training for teams in all sports (13 years of age and over) with over 10 years experience working with professional athletes and minor league sports teams.
Golden Eagles 'Masters'
In this program, you will…
- Learn, restore and get proficient in functional movement patterns.
- Increase strength, build endurance, regain balance, increase bone density and improve flexibility.
- Experience a fun, safe and inclusive community to help build confidence and get you fit for life.
These sessions include and are not limited to:
- Outlining proper workout guidelines and movement customizations for you
- Skills and Drills to groove new ranges of motion
- New exercise selection instruction (movements not typically in group class)
- Individualized workout sessions at proper intensities and volumes to
ensure you gain competence and confidence with specific movements and
- Mental skill sessions to discuss how you may customize your own
workouts to best fit you
PLAY [Falcons] (8-12 years old)
This program promotes proper movement patterns, agility, coordination, strength and athletic skill. We utilize free weights, gymnastic and conditioning equipment in our classes to provide fun and effective means for exercise.
Teens [Eagles] (13-18 years old)
The Forge Valley Eagles Program is a group training class where teenagers learn proper technique, build strength and improve their fitness while socializing with likeminded individuals.
Hybrid Group Memberships
Unlimited group classes and open gym.
Open communication with your coach for guidance towards your continued health and wellness.
On-going Personal Training with your coach at pre-determined frequencies.