Forge Valley Fitness has a variety of programs available to suit the needs of everyone in your family, whether you are brand new, or experienced, we got you covered.
SCHOOL P.E. PROG
We offer School programs based on what you may be looking for; kids can come into our facility, or we will come to your school, to work through a group entry level fundamental class that touches on the basics of proper mechanics, movements and skill. Contact us below to inquire.
Forge Valley Fitness offers customized training for teams in all sports (13 years of age and over) with over 10 years experience working with professional athletes and minor league sports teams. Contact us below to inquire.
MASTERS [GOLDEN EAGLES] (60+ YRS)
In this program, you will…
- Learn, restore and get proficient in functional movement patterns.
- Increase strength, build endurance, regain balance, increase bone density and improve flexibility.
- Experience a fun, safe and inclusive community to help build confidence and get you fit for life. Learn more HERE
TEENS [EAGLES] (13-18 YRS)
The Forge Valley Eagles Program is a group training class where teenagers learn proper technique, build strength and improve their fitness while socializing with likeminded individuals. Learn more HERE
PLAY [FALCONS] (8-12 YRS)
This program promotes proper movement patterns, agility, coordination, strength and athletic skill. We utilize free weights, gymnastic and conditioning equipment in our classes to provide fun and effective means for exercise. Learn more HERE
These sessions include and are not limited to:
- Outlining proper workout guidelines and movement customizations for you
- Skills and Drills to groove new ranges of motion
- New exercise selection instruction (movements not typically in group class)
- Individualized workout sessions at proper intensities and volumes to
ensure you gain competence and confidence with specific movements and
- Mental skill sessions to discuss how you may customize your own
workouts to best fit you
Classes are one hour, structured program to provide you with development in general physical skills, strength and conditioning. All movements can be modified for individual needs and intensity. The class coach will instruct and provide skill refinement and cues to help you excel.